Prego news just met with Dr. last week and everything is good I was measuring small but now I am in the normal range =) I almost have Andrew talked into the name "Paisley Belle" I found out Paisley means church or harvest time and Belle means God's promise, Andrew said he would confirm tomorrow lol. We have been redoing Rhys's room hopefully by the end of July we will have both rooms finished. Bad news I had my first heart burn of this pregnancy tonight =( I never had it before until I was pregnant last time and it started around 5 months and I had it every night I really hope I don't have it daily again its miserable. Well I'm off to bed I will get some pics up from the beach next week!!!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Camp Padre here we come!!!
I'm a lil nervous I'm flying with Rhys by myself, she has flown 12 times but I've always had Andrew and last time she was 15 months old. In the past I would give her a binky or a bottle this is going to be totally different with a 27 month old I'm bringing suckers, portable dvd player and some toys I hope it occupies her. I can't wait to play at the beach with her this will be her 3rd time, she was so small in the past she really didn't play so I'm looking forward to building sand castles with her this time. I can't wait to see what the Lord does this week at Youth Camp, I love to see the students fall in love with God and have a real change happen in their heart. I will keep ya updated with what happens there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will be fine! have fun sis!
ReplyDelete