Saturday, September 3, 2011
Rhys looks like she has the chicken pox =(
Being prego in the summer has been very hard in Tx its been normal to have days that hit 112 I think we have had rain 3 times since winter. So with saying all that I don't take Rhys out to play much during the day b/c its stupid hot we usually go out around 8pm, last night we were in the back yard for maybe 20 mins when I noticed mosquito's around Rhys this caught me off guard b/c I haven't seen any mosquito's this year b/c we are in a drought. We came in right away to discover she had about 15 bites I had zero if she reacted to them like a normal person it wouldn't be a big deal but like her father she is very allergic and they swell up to half dollar sizes and bigger. I am so bummed b/c she scratches them like crazy and they take forever to heal. I will post pics later when I strip her down again to treat them. Say a prayer for us this is going to be a long week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment