Monday, October 31, 2011

10 days left until my due date

I am feeling really prego these days I keep telling myself I have less than 2 weeks left but it feels like an eternity away.  We have our bags packed for the hospital and pretty much all home projects finished =) I am ready to get out of this body lol I miss my old self.  We successfully got Rhys sleeping in her toddler bed from the crib which was a big deal however potty training still not working out yet.  We have our church Harvest Fest tonight we usually dress up as a family together but I am just not feeling it this year.  Andrew was thinking about going in Ranger clothes to be a good sport for all the fans here after losing the World Series.  Speaking of which it was a very interesting year rooting for the Cardinals in Ranger country, thankfully there is one other couple in our church that are Big Cards fans like our family.  I will post some pics later Rhys is going as Tinker Bell her new favorite Disney character.

No comments:

Post a Comment