Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I miss most during pregnancy

I am so thankful that we are expecting baby #2 we are looking forward to meeting our lil girl.  Today while Andrew and I were driving to go on a date the topic came up about things that I can't do anymore and miss we were cracking up so I thought it would be fun to share with ya!
  • I miss being able to do dishes w/o gagging =)
  • I miss not having a sharp sense of smell I feel like a drug dog
  • I miss sleeping on my back and stomach, not using the bathroom every hour or so.
  • I miss being able to snuggle with my husband in bed, not to mention the pillows I have to use to stay comfortable. There's too much stuff between us.
  • Being able to tie my own shoes, I live in flip flops.
  • I miss being able to shave comfortably and paint my toe nails.
  • I miss my mind. I don't feel as sharp or on the ball. And I forget a lot. 
  • I miss being able to pick up things off the floor.
  • I miss putting on underwear without face planting lol but seriously its getting difficult lol
  • I miss my abs! I finally get boobs and now my midsection looks like I'm smuggling a melon =p
  • Oh, I miss having control of my emotions
  • I miss tall vanilla lattes
  • I miss feeling cute & fashionable
  • I really miss holding and rocking Rhys before I put her to bed at night
  • I miss not being able to play sports & water park rides
I'm sure there are many more things that I miss =)


No comments:

Post a Comment