Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Toddler Bed

So we thought it would be a good idea to start transitioning Rhys from the crib to the toddler bed before the baby gets here.  I thought this would be easy since she did so well when we stopped nursing, the bottle, binky and started sleeping in the crib instead of the pack n play.  Every new stage she has handled great this has been very tough though.  We tried it out and she went to sleep in it just fine however 3 hrs later she was screaming for us and was up 3 1/2 hrs that night.  So she has slept in her crib the last 2 nights, starting this Sat I am gonna try again but I plan to sleep in there on a twin mattress on the floor next to her, please say a prayer for us I hope it doesn't take more than 3 or 4 nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment