Friday, March 11, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today was so fun it was 80 so Rhys and I played outside today.  She loves to play on her swing and slide but most of all she has an awesome play house with a kitchen inside that she entertains herself so good with.  I just love to spy on her as she plays, she makes different voices for her toys as they talk to each other its soooo cute!  We even broke out the water hose for her to run in.  Now I am very excited about this pregnancy b/c it will be through the summer with Rhys it was through the winter so I had a hard time with clothes I am looking forward to sun dresses and flip flops this time =) today I realized that being pregnant in a swimsuit might not be so flattering lol. 

We had new ceramic tile laid down in our kitchen today and Rhys is scared of it, she refuses to walk on it even though she has no problem with it in the bathrooms.  So far I am enjoying her not being right under me while I cook or load the dish washer lol I wonder how long this will last. 

Quick update about our talk Wed night it was so great to connect with some students who had a bad image of what a Father is supposed to be, several of them prayed for a proper relationship with God, I was shocked to find out how many students had a hard time viewing the Lord as a Father b/c of issues that they have had with their earthly fathers.  I am super excited for them as they start this new journey as Sons and Daughters of our Heavenly Father.  I am so happy with where the Lord has us right now we have amazing kids that are so hungry for God and want to go deeper it is super exciting to watch as the Lord transforms their life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment