Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on past post

Rhys is doing better, she still has a cough but she is coming back to her normal self again =) I went to the baby Dr today and I love her!  My last Dr wasn't really personable, I felt like I annoyed her with my questions so it wasn't the most pleasant experience however our Pampa Dr. Terry is awesome!  Yes I said Pampa I am going to have the baby here instead of making the 1 hr 15 min drive to the Amarillo hospital like all my girlfriends here do.  I can't risk it I had Rhys in 3 hrs and I hear each delivery gets quicker so I am not going to risk having a baby in the car lol.  Also on my deodorant ban its going great!  So I am moving on to my next challenge of eliminating something else thats not good for us that we use I will fill ya in on that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment