Here is the Deodorant recipe I am using, let me know if you try it what ya think =) enjoy!
If you still have your old deodorant stick, just screw it back down to the bottom and fill it with this. If not, you can just apply it with your fingers. It only takes a thin layer and if you add antibacterial essential oils, it'll last all day. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that once applied, it's clear and isn't white or chalky! If you're not using natural deodorant already, it may take a week or two for your body to adjust...just FYI. The total cost to make this batch is probably only about $1.50!!
1/4 Cup Baking Soda (I use Bob's Red Mill Aluminum free)
1/4 Cup Arrowroot Powder (Some people like to use cornstarch, but corn has so many pesticides and can encourage candida so I passed on it)
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
10+ drops of essential oil (Some antibacterial ones are Tea Tree, Lavender, Thyme, Myrrh, Lemon, Grapefruit, Peppermint) (I used lemon, peppermint and myrrh)
Mix it all together add more or less to get the consistencey that you like =)
No comments:
Post a Comment